HOW TO USE GEOCASSINI IN PUBLIC WORKS?
1. STUDY PHASE (PRE/PRO)
1.1 INTERVENTION FRAMEWORKS:
• creation, repair, modification, development of the road system and its equipment
• earthworks (cuttings, embankments)
• creation, renovation of underground networks (sanitation, flexible networks) and their equipment
• creation, renovation of aerial networks and their equipment
1.2 THE DATA NEEDED FOR THE WORK:
|Nature||Provided by whom?||Where in GeoCassini?|
|Topographic plans||Project manager||DataBase / Projet|
|Project plans||Project manager||DataBase / Projet|
|Quantitative||Project manager||DataBase / Projet|
|Network detection||Specific production||DataBase / Projet|
|Lidar survey||Specific production||DataBase / Projet|
|As-build plans||Specific production||DataBase / Projet|
– Each data contained in DataBase and/or Project is shareable and downloadable. Study managers thus have all the data necessary to conduct their studies, which can be used independently of GeoCassini in their own business applications
To note: GeoCassini’s “GeoStore” functionality allows any external application to be directly connected to DataBase.
– Study managers can themselves upload and share additional data from their research and work.
– Dealer networks can be imported from CAD or GIS software in .dxf, .dwg, .shp formats. json. kml, etc
To note: generally the network plans are in 2D. GeoCassini makes it possible to integrate these plans by automatically assigning them an altitude from lidar data (reference altitude or depth).
1.3 USE LIDAR DATA THROUGHOUT THE WORK:
1.3.1 have Lidar survey of the study area
The lidar survey makes it possible to describe the study area in the form of a cloud of colorized points, 3D, exhaustive with centimeter or even millimeter precision.
This point cloud is then used in GeoCassini to:
• produced a topographic plan
• navigate dynamically and immersively in the study area facilitating the identification of particular points and facilitating “field” diagnostics
• integrate the different planning hypotheses, measure their impacts
• present to the target audiences the evolutions of the project
• facilitate the examination of authorizations and the resulting exchanges
• improve exchanges and collaboration between all parties involved in the development of the area
• monitor the execution of the work
• carry out work verifications “on the fly”
• control the quantities produced (linear, surfaces, volumes, equipment)
• produce 2D and 3D digital record of work performed
Through fixed scanners (on a tripod), mobile scanners (backpacks, on board vehicles or drones), or by processing orthophotos in digital photogrammetry.
Printing of the topographic map with the point cloud in the background
Example of a topographic plan made from lidar coverage
Topographic map of part of a street in point cloud mode
1.3.2 carry out work reports
– The RezoCassini application transforms videos taken with a tablet, a smartphone, a gopro into colorized 3D point clouds with centimetric precision.
– RezoCassini then makes it possible to georeference these point clouds from control points:
– either from previously existing point clouds (automatic procedure, immediate without equipment and without additional interventions)
– Soit issus de nuages de points existants préalablement (procédure automatique, immédiate sans équipement et sans interventions supplémentaires)
– The georeferenced files are saved in the DataBase and the Project is automatically updated.
– It is then easy to draw the as-built plan in GeoCassini
Overview of a verification on several networks
Detailed view of an open trench
1.3.3 control the quantities from the 3D surveys
Volume calculation of a retention basin
– Embankment earthwork
Calculation in volume of heaps evacuated from the site
– Asphalt surface
Road surface measurement carried out
– Road structure, trench
Road structure control thanks to several surveys at the different stages of the construction site
– Linear of laid networks / sanitation / flexible networks
Linear control of networks laid
Linear control of networks laid
– Details of the parts installed
Density more than enough to see the details of the parts of networks
Immersion in a sanitation look with a 360° camera
1.4 THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TOPOGRAPHIC SURVEY:
– Case of earthworks/Backpack/GoPro
Survey carried out with a Mobile Mapping backpack
– Case of drinking water supply networks / connections / pipes
AEP connection and pipe topographic survey carried out on a smartphone
– Case of sanitation networks
Survey of sewerage networks carried out with a smartphone
– Case of flexible networks / connections / pipes
– Building foundations
Topographic survey of the foundations and networks before pouring the slab carried out with GoPro
– Example of a telecom connection box
Telecom chamber topographic survey carried out at the GoPro
– Network detection
Topographic survey of network detection carried out at Gopro
1.5 SITE MANAGEMENT
GeoCassini includes a very useful “EDM” mode in the management of a construction site to:
– the management of authorizations (roads, etc.)
– distribution and follow-up of site reports
Manage your directory tree for your site monitoring
– The establishment of attachments from the verifications carried out, thus making it possible to justify the various quantities carried out according to the price schedules of the market.
– The integration of additional data within the framework of the technical provisions of the inventory.
Integrate all types of data into the EDM and into the associated geographic data. Example of a topographic plan associated with the EDM
Visualize your data in 3D and export them in IFC or OBJ
– Establish and distribute the file of the works executed digital 3D of the site carried out.