HOW TO USE GEOCASSINI IN URBAN PLANNING OPERATIONS?
1.2 Operation management
– llustrations from the project: Saint-Serge (33)
– Domaine de Grenade
– Control of the operation with the EDM mode
– Set up of land boundaries
– Technical set up
2.2 Survey of works
2.3 3D digital file of the executed works Retrocession of public equipment
3.2 Provide GeoCassini features to acquirers
|NATURE||WHERE ?||HOW ?|
|Orthophotos||Open Data (IGN, others,…)||DataBase repertory|
|Orthophotos||Drone (specific production)||DataBase repertory|
|Local Urban Plan||Open Data||DataBase repertory|
|other regulations||Open Data||DataBase repertory|
|Cadastre||Open Data||DataBase repertory|
|Networks||specific requests||DataBase repertory|
|Lidar survey||specific requests||DataBase repertory|
|Topographic plan||specific production||DataBase repertory|
|Soil studies||specific production||DataBase repertory|
|Other studies||specific production||DataBase repertory|
|Networks detection||specific production||DataBase repertory|
The lidar survey makes it possible to describe the study area in the form of a cloud of colorized points, 3D, exhaustive with centimeter precision.
This point cloud is then used in GeoCassini to :
• produced a topographic plan
• navigate dynamically and immersively in the study area facilitating the identification of particular points
• integrate the different planning hypotheses, measure their impacts
• present to the target audiences the evolutions of the project
• facilitate the examination of authorizations and the resulting exchanges
• improve exchanges and collaboration between all parties involved in the development of the area
• facilitate the consultation of companies
• monitor the execution of the work
• produce 2D and 3D digital DOEs
Through fixed scanners (on a tripod), mobile scanners (backpacks, on board vehicles or drones), or by processing orthophotos in digital photogrammetry.
• Directories (or individual files) can be dynamically associated with 2D and 3D representations
• Any type of file can be used in the EDM, from meeting minutes to the digital model of a building complex
• The directories are accessible to users according to the access rights that have been defined for them for each directory (see the DataBase functions)
EDM “NETWORKS ” views and details of existing networks resulting from the detection of networks
• Dynamic presentations to elected officials and authorities as the project is developed
• Provision of the elements of the project necessary for the costing of the works by the companies (control of the quantities, the available data (networks), the locations of the works to be carried out, etc.)
• Management of company responses through the DataBase in the directories reserved for this purpose
• Procurement management and safeguards
• Management of service orders and their history
• Export of the coordinates of the terminals to be implemented from the Project
• Conventional set-up of terminals and usual survey verification
• The survey verification file can be loaded into the DataBase for later control
• Likewise, the lot plans drawn up following the demarcation are saved in the DataBase to be used in the EDM and subsequently used commercially (MarketPlace)
To note : possibility of using the augmented reality application connected to GeoCassini for assistance in setting up the terminals
• Classic set up of remarkable points
• Special assistance for the installation of electrical boxes.
• RezoCassini automatically transforms videos taken with a smartphone, a gopro, etc., into colored 3D point clouds.
• RezoCassini then makes it possible to georeference the point clouds obtained either from GPS calibration points, or -simpler and faster- from points of existing point clouds prior to the work.
With a Gopro
With a smartphone
With a Gopro
With a smartphone
Renewal of drinking water connections
Laying a drinking water pipe
• Drawing of the networks from the point clouds of the works to establish the as-built plans.
• The road sections make it possible to justify compliance with the pavement structure when carrying out the work.
• Control of cubatures of embankments, cuttings and evacuations.
• Control of the construction of rainwater retention basins, etc.
• Classic delivery of the file of executed works supplemented with its definition in 3D AS (As Built).
• In France, LOM law decree n°2021-836 of June 29, 2021 relating to the collection of data describing the accessibility of roads and transport:
use of data from the 3D digital file of executed works to inform the newly developed area.
> Visualize the entire operation
> Visualize each batch individually including in immersive view
> Provide the digital model of each lot with the details of the installation of the networks
> Allows the study of the layout of the construction
> Allows the study of the development of the lot
> Provide the rules of the area
> Provide the demarcation plans
> Provide network plans
• Use the EDM mode to monitor the contractual relationship with buyers