- define a customer
- define a user
- email address
- type and duration of the subscription
- define the external applications
- associated with this user
- create groups
• access available OpenData data: type orthophotos and point clouds.
• create their own directory trees.
• load any type of files from its PC repertory
• view the contents of a file without opening it
• navigate in a complex IFC model
• define traceability and quality parameters for each file
• manage updates
• download files
• send targeted emails to users of directories and files
• geolocate files and directories
• associate panoramic photos with point clouds for synchronized navigation.
• create a project by associating, from the DataBase, any files between them.
• share a project with the interlocutors of their choice (single, client, group)
• send targeted emails to users of a project
• 2D mode: maps, satellite coverage, orthophotos (drone, plane, from point clouds, open data,…), raster plans, etc.
• 3D mode: point clouds from all types of lidar sensors and digital photogrammetry processing.
3.1 “VIEW” FUNCTIONALITIES: MANAGEMENT OF THE DUAL-SCREEN DISPLAY
– Photos: synchronized display and use of panoramic photos with 3D mode
– Streetview: operation synchronized with 3D mode
– Map: synchronized display and operation of 2D mode with 3D mode
– Point clouds: 3D mode – display and exploitation of point clouds
– G2C: external application for topographic plan.
3.2 DATA” FUNCTIONALITIES: MANAGEMENT OF DATA DISPLAY
– management of the display of point clouds and orthophotos by “slicing”: in 2D mode zoning by polygon, in 3D mode zoning by volume.
– management of the display of point clouds according to their classifications
– management of the display of point clouds according to their altitude
3.3 “SETTINGS” FUNCTIONALITIES: MANAGEMENT OF DISPLAY SETTINGS
– HD mode management
– management of the background color
– management of point cloud point display
– lighting management
3.4 “NAVIGATION” FUNCTIONALITIES: MANAGEMENT OF NAVIGATION MODES
– orbit / helicopter / first person navigation
– immersive navigation
– 3D movement aid
– volume measurements: cuttings, embankments, attached or not, compared to a theoretical model, etc.
– move, duplicate, insert, dimension, associate metadata, etc….
– drawing of points and lines by cross sections and by coding
– drawing by coding of points
3.7 3D OBJECTS” FUNCTIONALITIES: MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL MODELS
– move a model
– duplicate a model
– navigate in a model
– define points of view
3.8 “OPEN DATA” FUNCTIONALITIES: MANAGEMENT OF DATA ACCESSIBLE IN OPEN DATA
3.9 DATA “IMPORT / EXPORT” FUNCTIONALITIES:
– shp, json, kml with selection of metadata
– IFC, STL, DAE
3.10 “GEOSTORE” FUNCTIONALITIES:
– use of artificial intelligence algorithms
3.11 “PRINT” FUNCTIONALITIES:
– choice of print scale
– creation of sheets
– point clouds and/or vectors
– texts, associated notes
3.12 “LAYER MANAGEMENT” FUNCTIONALITIES:
– representation of points, lines, surfaces per layer
– by layer management of representation modes (color, drawing, displays, etc.)
– by layer associated metadata management
– automatic management of layer contents during data imports.
3.13 “3D MODELING” FUNCTIONALITIES:
– export to IFC format
– The precision obtained in the influence of the calibration points is of the order of that of the reading of these points. The level of detail of the point cloud is a function of the resolution of the shooting sensor, the shooting distance and the resolution chosen in the rendering of the video processing.
– The processing is automatic as soon as the video is sent to GeoCassini.
– The point cloud obtained after processing can then be georeferenced either from calibration points (GPS), or from previous point clouds in the same area (homologous points).
– REZOCASSINI is particularly suitable for instant verification of work carried out. As-built plans are drawn up with the “Drawing” functions of GeoCassini.