DIGITAL TWIN USE CASES FOR COMMUNITIES
TERRITORIAL INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM
• They are obtained by dynamic or static LiDAR sensors and also by photogrammetry.
• They constitute the essential basic data of the repository.
Means of acquisition that fit into the traffic without marking and without disturbing users.
• Tablet applications to update the DataBase in the field
• “Smartphone” application for video surveying of your work (interior/exterior)
• Augmented Reality App
• Connectivity and interoperability with any GIS format
• Connectivity and interoperability with any market CAD format
• Connectivity and interoperability with any Market EDM
• Connectivity and interoperability with any software whether “desktop”, “tablet” or “cloud”
• A 100% cloud solution in Saas mode, your Database can be stored on the cloud of your choice or stored on dedicated physical servers.
• The Database is designed to be used by any PC, tablet, smartphones, chromebooks, etc.
• Without any particular resource in terms of memory and graphical interface. • No need for a broadband connection, a simple connection 4G shared is enough to exploit the full potential of GEOCASSINI.
• No restriction in terms of size of data loaded and used
• Management of user rights and the data to which they have access
• Subscriptions dedicated to the “workflow” and the collaborative sharing of projects
• Improvement of the environmental footprint of uses
• Labeled Solar Impulse. The Solar Impulse Foundation seeks to identify clean, efficient and profitable solutions with the aim of accelerating their implementation and transition to a sustainable economy. Only 1,000 companies worldwide have been awarded this distinction.
This workflow includes:
• All of the traditional players who operate it (design offices, construction companies, technical services of public authorities, etc.),
• The new actors in the exploitation of this data (infra networks, connected objects, asset managers, technical data platforms (DT/DICT), urban models, open data, reality augmented, mixed reality)
• Data update actors
• The traditional “topo points” are often replaced by point clouds from surveys LiDAR. The acquisition is much faster, the data produced is precise, dense and exhaustive. Their uses go beyond the simple topographic map.
• The topographic plane has less and less existence by itself; it looks like a property of consumption, as opposed to point clouds which constitute a real resource. If he is established to design a project, the latter, carried out, makes it obsolete.
• The advent of “simplified plans” challenges its legitimacy.
For all networks, overhead and underground, dry, wet, gravity.
Records (videos of verification (detection / works), camera passages, sowing of points, captures drones (orthophotos / point clouds), panoramic photos and photos, fixed scans, mobile scans, embedded scans, etc.) produced (point clouds, orthophotos, BIM objects and digital models, vector planes…)
Intégrer les données existantes
CAD, shapes, json, dxf, IFC
Complementary acquisitions (views, depths, modelling, etc.) with appropriate technologies and creators of new uses, Repository updates
Guarantee, Quality, Completeness, Accuracy, Georeferencing…
The advantages: A single DataBase. Control and enhance existing data (plans, CAD, GIS), structure the monitoring and verification of works.
Infinite use of data from the DataBase
Correcting and updating existing information in relation to the data collected, including
in real time
Import / Export
Access data available in Open Data
Georeferencing of camera passages
Statement of works
The advantage s: a unique project for a 3D visualization of the networks in the point clouds, possibility of directly digitizing the upper generatrices of the networks recorded by photogrammetry.
• Road damage can change rapidly over time, so the data must be recent and renewable.
• Clouds of points make it possible to identify the geometric degradations of structures (potholes, subsidence, ruts).
• Photos make it possible to identify surface damage (cracks, crazing, sweating).
• These readings are taken from the GEOCASSINI platform by technical services or external companies, without on-site intervention, thus greatly limiting the risk of accidents and inconvenience for road users.
• From these inventories of degradation, it is possible to establish repair work schedules that will allow real savings.
• The digital twin can also help in the development of visibility easements and planting easements.
• Post-treatment diagnostic method based on LCPC’s M6 operating modes
• Cartographic and GIS restitution of the diagnosis
• These surveys are taken from the GEOCASSINI platform by the technical services or external companies, without on-site intervention. (the point cloud is the “digital clone” of the public space), so the operator does his inventory directly to the cloud.
• Inventory of street furniture and vertical signage
• FRANCE RLP: Law No. 2021-1104 of August 22, 2021 provides, in its article 17, for the decentralization of the advertising police from January 1, 2024. From this date, the mayors will therefore be competent to ensure the police of the advertising on their territory whether or not the municipality is covered by a local advertising regulation (RLP)
• Diagnosis of horizontal markings (location, programming of recovery works or creation of markings, etc.)
• PMR (someone with reduced mobility): control of the accessibility of roads and public spaces. Compliance
• Ability to digitize aquatic environments and view them. LiDAR acquisition of the surroundings land, coupling with bathymetric surveys and photo reports.
• Flood defense aid with accurate topographic reference
• Assistance in the maintenance of watercourses with the verification function and follow-up of works.
• Assistance with the operation, maintenance and development of existing hydraulic structures.
•Assistance in choosing places reserved for public transport users
• Supervision of advertising by the mayor, including luminous signs inside the windows.
• Assistance in the definition of EPZs-m
• All the aggregated elements in the database can be viewed via the “data” functions.
• The visualization functions allow you to switch from point clouds to panoramic photos or Open street maps.
• Parameters adjust the appearance of the point cloud.
• The navigation functions allow immersion in the point cloud.
• The “measurements” functions allow the taking of surfaces, measurements (distances, heights, slopes) and volume calculations.
• The drawing functions allow you to digitize on the cloud of points, point, linear or surface elements in the desired layers.
• The “import/export” functions allow data exchange with CAD and GIS software
• The “print” function allows you to publish extracts at the desired scale and format.
• Integrate IFC models into point clouds.
• Visualize and control the project models confronted with the field readings.
• Measure, cut and annotate BIM models
• Annotate the model in OpenBIM .bcf format
• Make Multi-model
• Acquisition of all of roads in lasergrammetry dynamic
• Generation of a point cloud
• Import of CAD data and GIS
• Integration of new data
• Update of digital twin
• Infinity subscription
• Access to all the tools of the GEOCASSINI platform and data collected and imported.
• User training
• Creation of user account
• Complete audit of existing data and advice of data structuring.
• Control and correction of existing data.
• Simplified street body plans.
• Complete street body plans.
• BIM modeling
• Inventories of pavement disorders
• Prioritization of road works.
• 3D modeling
• 3D acquisition of real estate assets and integration into the platform.