DIGITAL BUILDING TWINS
• draw plans, sections, facades, elevations
Note : useful for an inventory before works, the co-ownership of a building, the realization of division in volume
• measure distances, heights, angles, surfaces, footprints
• navigate in an immersive way in the building
• study the installation of new equipment
• detect, identify, reference, maintain equipment
• create 3D digital models of the existing
• compare the existing with a 3D digital model
• manage the study, programming and management of development or modification maintenance work, whether indoors or outdoors
• easily and quickly update following works
• manage regulatory authorizations (urban planning, environment, safety, energy balances, etc.)
• better manage the assets on the legal and technical levels by preserving the memory of all changes
• share all or part of the digital twin, punctually or regularly, with the interlocutors of its choice, by individualizing the conditions of access.
• Loading of scans includes traceability and quality information of the readings, for reliable identification of input data
• GeoCassini integrates point clouds produced by different scanning technologies (fixed scanners, mobile scanners, on-board scanners, scanners on drones, photos and videos from smartphone, tablet, gopro, 360° camera, etc.)
• The conversion of photos and videos is carried out by the RezoCassini module.
• the panoramic photos generated by each scanner
• any other file type
Note : the functionalities of GeoCassini allow (among other things…)
• configure user rights to access the DataBase and the Project
• access the list of scans in the DataBase and the Project
• consult a point cloud
• consult a 3D model
• display 360° photos
• to manage the different display modes
• to be able to group point clouds into zones
• to enrich the point clouds and/or the 3D model
• create screenshots
• perform research on work data
From this statement, it is possible to:
• To establish floor plans and elevations,
• Make videos.
Les impressions dans GeoCassini (générer des photos 2D)
Data is managed in layers like CAD software. The user defines and configures his layers at will.
“Cut” and “altitude” functions allow to optimize the displacements and the interpretation of point clouds, in particular for the establishment of interior plans
“Point code”, “line code”, “profiles” functions have been created to facilitate the establishment of topographic plans.
• enrich the digital twin by adding texts, photos, videos, etc.
• enrich the digital twin with 3D information and data
• To do this, simply go to Administration/External Application Management: and generate the link to an external application:
• software whose functionalities are complementary to those of GeoCassini: real estate diagnostics, mesh/obj modelling, BIM software, etc.
• artificial intelligence algorithms whose use will be highlighted by the data contained in GeoCassini (automatic object detection, point cloud/digital model comparisons, etc.)
• To do this, go to Administration/API Documentation to obtain access to the following information:
To each of these elements he can associate an unlimited list of metadata.
• free field: allows you to enter a text. this text may or may not be visible
• drop-down list: material diameters, pipe types, etc.
• file: any file can be associated with an element
• 3D object: allows you to associate a 3D representation, for example the representation of equipment in 3D (furniture, joinery, etc.)
Note 1 : the number of metadata is unlimited per element. Thus, if you want to associate several free fields, drop-down lists, files or 3D objects, all you have to do is create one piece of metadata for each piece of information you want to associate.
Note 2 : For files, it is possible to use the EDM mode and thus associate several files with one metadata.
Note 3 : each metadata can be queried and/or sampled with the GIS functions contained in GeoCassini.
Note 4 : if the user creates (or imports) depth, diameter, height metadata, he can then use GeoCassini’s “3D representation” feature to display the associated elements in 3D
The EDM directly uses the DataBase tree structure associated with the Project.
• For each project, the user creates the desired tree structure in EDM and associates the desired DataBase files.
• If the EDM tree structure is the same as that of the DataBase, all you have to do is select in the DataBase the list of directories desired to associate the data.
• Each EDM data can be dynamically associated with the elements contained in a project.
• In Project, associate the corresponding directory and manage the visualization of the content:
Note 1 : If the DataBase directories are associated with a project, any file added to these DataBase directories is automatically included in Project and automatically updates the project.
Note 2 : this feature allows you to visually compare 2 point clouds
Visualization of the model
Selection of a plan view
From 3D surveys, GeoCassini allows
Note : from these functionalities, it is notably possible to
• determine the shortest distance between two point surfaces
• calculate the location of equipment
• record the measurements and be able to access them later
• The use of the API library allows you to develop your own special cases, such as connecting to an external database