HOW TO MANAGE A QUARRY WITH GEOCASSINI?
THE DATA NEEDED FOR THE STUDIES:
|Orthophotos||Open Data (IGN, others,…)||DataBase repertory|
|Orthophotos||Drone (specific production)||DataBase repertory|
|Cadastre||Open data||DataBase repertory|
|Network managers||Specific production||DataBase repertory|
|Lidar survey||Specific production||DataBase repertory|
|Topographic plan||Specific production||DataBase repertory|
|“Field” diagnostics||Specific production||DataBase repertory|
|Network detection||Specific production||DataBase repertory|
- Each data contained in DataBase can be shared and downloaded.
– Quarry operators thus have all the data needed to conduct their studies, which can be used independently of GeoCassini in their own business applications.
To note : GeoCassini’s “GeoStore” functionality allows any external application to be directly connected to DataBase.
- You can upload and share additional data yourself
- Dealer networks can be imported from CAD or GIS software in .dxf, .dwg, .shp formats. json. kml, etc
To note: generally the network plans are in 2D. GeoCassini makes it possible to integrate these plans by automatically assigning them an altitude from lidar data (reference altitude or depth).
Create a point cloud coverage of the quarry
A 3D colorized point cloud survey makes it possible to fully describe the quarry with centimeter precision
This point cloud is then used in GeoCassini to:
- produced a topographic plan
- navigate dynamically and in an immersive way in the career facilitating the identification of particular points and facilitates “field” diagnoses
- integrate the different planning hypotheses, measure their impacts
- improve exchanges between employees
- monitor the execution of the work
- perform various volume calculations
- generate listings
Example of point cloud survey made with a drone
Synchronization of the Orthophoto view on the left and the point cloud on the right
Through a photo drone using photogrammetric processing or with a Lidar drone.
Example of a working face drawing made from lidar coverage
Example of navigation and measurement in the point cloud
Example of integration of new conveyor trucks
Example of importing an IFC object into the point cloud, for track calibration control
Example of quarry development monitoring in purple the 2018 point cloud and in red that of 2019
Example of volume calculation on a heap
Example of calculation compared to an existing DTM of the end of quarry operation project
Visualization of the result of the volume which remains to be extracted on a zone of the quarry
Visualization of the various calculations on the whole project
USE THE DOCUMENT PART OF A PROJECT TO ASSOCIATE ALL TYPES OF DOCUMENTS
Example of using the EDM part in GeoCassini